Pack with 12 bottles of Extra Virgin Olive Oil '5 elementos' made of 100% Picual variety - 250 ml
45 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
'5 elementos' Picual - 250 ml - Early Harvest
Finca La Pontezuela, Los Navalmorales, Montes de Toledo, Spain
- One Star in Vavista Awards 2014 (United Kingdom)
- Silver Medal in II Iberian Competition of EVOO "Mezquita 2015"
- “Produit Gourmet 2015” in AVPA International Competition (France)
- Bronze Medal in the 2016 EVOOLEUM Award for Best Packaging of AOVE category Best Design Doe Retail
- EVOOLEUM EVOO Awards 2017, Top 100
- EVOO selected in Der Feinschmecker 2017
- 3rd Prize in the Intense Fruity category FERCAM 2017
Type of product
Extra Virgin Olive Oil made of 100% Picual variety obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
Green fruitiness of medium intensity with a strong presence of aromas and nuances reminiscent of green tomatoes and fresh cut grass. Also noticeable, a combination of fruits such as green apple, with a balance of simple and very clean nuances.
In mouth, a good balance of bitter and pungent attributes in medium intensities counteract with a soft sweet finish. It’s a strong green profile that brings freshness as a whole.
Acidity: < 0.2º (max. for EVOO: 0.8º)
Peroxides: < 4 (max. for EVOO: 20)
|Green Fruitiness: 7||Green Tomato: 7|
|Grass: 7||Green Apple: 5|
|Bitter: 3||Spicy: 3|
|Tipo de Aceite||Picual|