Pack with 6 bottles of Extra Virgin Olive Oil '5 elementos' Secret Blend Coupage - 500 ml
45 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
‘5 elementos’ Secret Blend - 500 ml
Finca La Pontezuela, Los Navalmorales, Montes de Toledo, Spain
- Title selected among the World bests EVOOs "Der Feinschmecker 2015"
- Gold Medal in NYIOOC (New York International Olive Oil Competition) “Best Olive Oils 2015”
- Gold Medal in NYIOOC (New York International Olive Oil Competition) “Best Olive Oils 2014”
- Gold Prestige in the Terraolivo Contest 2014 (Israel)
- Two Stars in Great Taste 2017 (United Kingdom)
Type of product
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Coupage of the varieties Picual, Cornicabra, Hojiblanca and Redondilla, obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
Medium green fruitiness intensity with strong presence of aromas and nuances reminiscent of the tomato, freshly cut grass and herbs. A combination of fruits like green banana and sweet almond, balancing and adding complexity to the set.
Bitter and pungent attributes in medium intensities balance out with a mild sweet ending. Strong green profile that brings freshness to the set of nuances such as the stem and almonds with a lingering finish.
Acidity: < 0.2º (max. for EVOO: 0.8º)
Peroxides: < 5 (max. for EVOO: 20)
|Green Fruitiness: 6,5||Banana (green): 7|
|Grass: 6||Sweet Almond: 6|
|Green Stem: 4||Tomato Plant: 3|
|Bitter: 3||Spicy: 4|
|Tipo de Aceite||Coupage (Arbequina, Corrnicabra, Picual)|